Saturday, December 12, 2015

Oh, the holidays are coming. Always a bad time. The dating sights, however, are starting to burn up with lonely souls looking to not be alone on Christmas day.

A brief note to men over 60 on dating sights: Please look at your pictures after you posted them and ask yourself "Would I go out with me?"  Really, guys......I've seen pictures of guys in all stages of dress and undress.  One guy (no lie) had on a hospital bracelet! Look around the room you're in, make sure there's a little bit of furnishing (and not a dead deer or a fish mounted on the wall or a portrait of your wedding day, for God's sake); don't put in a group picture of you and your golf buddies (especially with the ones that are better looking than you) and then not identify which one is you because I'll be disappointed when you're the short bald one in the middle and not  the good looking one on the left.  I think it's sweet you play Santa Claus for your grand kids or the local YMCA, but it really doesn't turn me on seeing you in full Santa garb. Especially when that's the only picture of you.
And lastly, when taking a selfie, hold the camera up high enough so the picture isn't a shot of looking up your nose. 

I know I'm 67 and not the hottie I once was, but please guys.. . . .

2 comments:

  1. This so true!! What is wrong with these men on these sites? Hugs to you! - Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.Agbazara Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me.for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR ( WHATSAPP +2348104102662 ) you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete