Monday, May 27, 2019

Last week I had an angiogram. I've had afib (irregular heartbeat) for some time but my Dr. discovered that one side of my heart is too large. (always thought having a big heart was a good thing lol). I'm sure that if I researched it long and hard enough, I would find a connection to my ex. (lol). Anyway  I had no idea that this procedure is considered  heart surgery.(tho minor heart surgery)

So I get prepped which includes having my crotch shaved (what's left).  They prefer going in thru the arm but get the other prepped just in case.  After I'm all ready they wheel me in to the operating room. There are 4 surgical nurses there. One female (who disappeared behind a curtain to operate all the gismos and 3 male who are all my son's ages and incredibly handsome.

One, was particularly cute, with dark hair, tatoos, etc. He had to wipe me (ALL of me) down with alcohol and another got to put electrodes all over my chest. I told them this was a fantasy of mine but in a different time and circumstances.  They laughed....I wanted to die at that point.

Didn't die though, in fact no clogged arteries.  That's good news but it also means more tests (not good news).  None that include nudity. haha

Not only are the nurses young, my Dr. looks 12!  This is really the sad part of aging. When I was young the doctors were all old farts WTF!!

4 comments:

  1. Where are you the community awaits your return ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you the community awaits your return 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to mr benjamin who helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my  business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact mr benjamin On.  247officedept@gmail.com  . WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are doing well. I miss reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete