Sunday, December 16, 2012

Been a long time.  Things looking up.  Started dating some.  Let's be honest girls, men in their 60's are not the most fantastic looking.  When you've been with someone for years and have a history with them, their 20 or 30 years old inner self shines through.  Just meeting someone with no history is a harder row to hoe.  I have tried very hard to just enjoy the date, not get emotionally involved and just have, fun, have sex and say good bye.  I did however, let my guard down once and he seems to no longer want to see me.  We write back and forth a lot, but he lives 2 hours away and chooses hunting and just being on his own to being with me.  So lesson learned.  Keep that guard up. 

Lots of nice girls friendships developing up here.  Women are really wonderful friends. 

Still make it back to Chicago when I can for fun and friend renewal. 

So far, no major home repairs needed, so I'm okay financially.

 
Happy Christmas to all.  My "crush" and I put the lights on this lovely 20' tree by my front door

No comments:

Post a Comment